2021 Honda Pilot vs. 2020 Nissan Pathfinder
Cargo Space Behind
the 3rd Row
All it takes is a quick 2021 Honda Pilot vs. Nissan Pathfinder comparison to notice numerous ways in which the Pilot triumphs. We’ve put together a quick overview, so read on to match up:
- Passenger and Cargo Space
- Safety Technology
Pilot vs. Pathfinder: Passenger and Cargo Space
It should go without saying that drivers come to the 3-row crossover SUV segment expecting exceptional interior dimensions and room for the whole family, and the Pathfinder doesn’t tick that box nearly as well as the Pilot.
- Seating for up to 8 with the Pilot vs. 7 with the Pathfinder.
- Up to 18.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 3rd row in the Pilot vs. 16.2 with the Pathfinder.
- Up to 55.9 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row in the Pilot vs. 47.4 with the Pathfinder.
- Up to 109 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row in the Pilot vs. 79.5 with the Pathfinder.
Pilot vs. Pathfinder: Features
Features available with the Honda Pilot but unavailable with the Nissan Pathfinder improve everything from fuel consumption to smartphone pairing. Highlights include:
- Idle-Stop: Automatically shuts off the engine at standstill to prevent unnecessary fuel consumption.
- CabinTalk® In-Car PASystem: Channels your voice through a front microphone to rear speakers.
- Power Tailgate with Available Hands-Free Access: Lets you open the tailgate simply by kicking your foot under the rear bumper.
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto Compatibility: Allows you to quickly and easily sync with the music library, contacts list, and select apps of your compatible device.
Pilot vs. Pathfinder: Safety Technology
The Pilot’s superior features are mirrored by superior safety technology. Of the two, only the Honda Pilot provides the following sophisticated driver assistance devices as standard:
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
Visit Cookeville Honda to Take a Closer Look at the New Honda Pilot
We’re always happy to provide anything from first-class servicing to help choosing your next vehicle. For any further information or to arrange your test drive in the Honda Pilot, simply get in touch today.